It's Freedom Day and you might be looking for some healthy breakfast ideas to get your public holiday started! So we decided to make a few high protein breakfasts recipes just for you if you couldn't decide what to have for breakfast.
- Protein Pancakes
This is just an all time favourite, and so easy to make! Just add 37 grams of the Just Protein Pancake mix to a bowl, add 1 egg and 50ml of water and mix it up. And add to a pan to start your day right!
This is the perfect protein pancake low calorie meal which will keep you going for hours! Did you know that there are only around 60 calories in 1 egg, so this entire meal will be under 200 calories!
If you are tracking your calories, this is the high protein breakfast for you!
2. Protein Porridge Fruit Bowl
If you don't have a lot of time to get a breakfast going, try the high protein porridge fruit bowl! Just add your Just Protein Porridge and mix with milk or water. Cut some berries and add it on top and enjoy!
3. Bacon and Egg Muffin
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the slices of bacon in the muffin tin, wrapping in a circle against the sides.
- Bake the bacon for 10 minutes.
- Remove the bacon from the oven and pour out any excess grease, if desired. Crack 1 egg into each of the cups, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Bake for another 10 minutes, or until the egg yolks reach your desired consistency.
- Run a knife around the edge of each cup to loosen and remove.